Delta Math In A Nutshell Multiplication and Division Single Kit, Grades 3 to 4
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
- This single math kit provides enough materials for up to four students in Grades 3 to 4 to master multiplication/division concepts through fun and hands-on standards-based games and activities
- The 32+ page Student Activity Guide features 4 game-based activities with reproducible pages, practice and review of learned math skills and concepts, performance assessments, and more
- The 24-page Teacher’s Guide features student answers and extensions to activities, prerequisite skills, teaching suggestions, materials list, game variations, discussion points, and more
- Themed math kit provides an engaging alternative to homework or quizzes while also preparing students for standardized testing, critical thinking, and collaborative learning
- Math In A Nutshell kit is an engaging curriculum-approved asset for makerspaces, after-school programs, summer school, homeschool or at-home learning lessons, independent study, teacher demonstrations, and beyond
- 1 Student Activity Guide
- 1 Teacher’s Guide
- Assorted Materials/Manipulatives for Up to 4 Students to Use Simultaneously (for Independent Study or Groupwork)
Delta Math in a Nutshell®
- Kits cover a variety of Mathematics subjects to supplement and reinforce school studies
- Students learn valuable real-life knowledge that will provide a strong foundation for math application in their adult lives
- Each kit is ready-to-use right out of the box and includes everything needed to complete your study
Big Ideas for Small Group Learning
Introduce, review, and reinforce Math concepts with these out-of-the-box-ready Math in a Nutshell kits. From addition to algebra to problem solving and probabilities, these kits provide endless opportunities for study through inquiry-based and hands-on learning. Fun, meaningful activities are designed for student-directed individual or small-group learning.
So Many Kits!
- The basics – Build from the ground up with lessons on Addition and Subtraction, Multiplication and Division, and Fractions and Decimals
- Next steps – Apply those learned skills to more advanced subjects like Algebra, Geometry, Probabilities, and Proportions and Percentages
- Real-life applications – This strong foundation transitions young learners effortlessly into studies on Data Analysis, Time, Money, and Metrics
For More Information
- Contact a sales consultant for more information on how you can best utilize this program in your school or district. Our sales consultants are your resource for product presentations, workshops, and product review samples.