Delta Math In A Nutshell Classroom Series for Grades 3 to 4, Set of 7 Kits
Free Shipping Ineligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
Items Shipped InternationallySee our International Shipping Policy for details.
- These assorted math kits with manipulatives offer a hands-on way for students to practice and master important Grade 3 to 4 level math skills and concepts
- A 32+ page Student Activity Guide per kit features game-based activities with reproducible pages, practice and review of learned math skills and concepts, performance assessments, and more
- The 24-page Teacher’s Guide for each kit features student answers and extensions to activities, prerequisite skills, teaching suggestions, materials list, game variations, discussion points, and more
- Each themed math kit provides an engaging alternative to homework or quizzes while also preparing students for standardized testing, critical thinking, and collaborative learning
- Math In A Nutshell kit is an engaging curriculum-approved asset for makerspaces, after-school programs, summer school, homeschool or at-home learning lessons, independent study, teacher demonstrations, and beyond
- Algebra Single Kit (Item # 750-3033)
- Fraction Concepts Single Kit (Item # 750-3352)
- Geometry Single Kit (Item # 750-9093)
- Metric Tools Single Kit (Item # 750-9148
- Multiplication and Division Single Kit (Item # 750-3055)
- Probability Single Kit (Item # 750-3407)
- Problem Solving Single Kit (Item # 750-1317)
Delta Math in a Nutshell®
- Kits cover a variety of Mathematics subjects to supplement and reinforce school studies
- Students learn valuable real-life knowledge that will provide a strong foundation for math application in their adult lives
- Each kit is ready-to-use right out of the box and includes everything needed to complete your study
Big Ideas for Small Group Learning
Introduce, review, and reinforce Math concepts with these out-of-the-box-ready Math in a Nutshell kits. From addition to algebra to problem solving and probabilities, these kits provide endless opportunities for study through inquiry-based and hands-on learning. Fun, meaningful activities are designed for student-directed individual or small-group learning.
So Many Kits!
- The basics – Build from the ground up with lessons on Addition and Subtraction, Multiplication and Division, and Fractions and Decimals
- Next steps – Apply those learned skills to more advanced subjects like Algebra, Geometry, Probabilities, and Proportions and Percentages
- Real-life applications – This strong foundation transitions young learners effortlessly into studies on Data Analysis, Time, Money, and Metrics
For More Information
- Contact a sales consultant for more information on how you can best utilize this program in your school or district. Our sales consultants are your resource for product presentations, workshops, and product review samples.