Evan-Moor Skill Sharpeners: Geography, Grade 4
Free Shipping Eligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
The reading selections and activities take students beyond basic geographic understandings and into unique ecosystems, biomes, places and regions, histories, cultures, and social movements within our world. Students make personal connections to their learning by completing expository and creative writing activities as well as hands-on geography projects.
Activities incorporate engaging geography concepts such as: earth from space, early explorers, national parks, Antarctica, Amazon, glaciers, rainforests, ancient Greece, Roman waterways, time zones, large water systems, protecting the environment, and future of earth’s water.
- Children explore the world while learning important map skills and geography concepts
- The cross-curricular activities integrate the most current geography standards with core subject areas
- Each geography topic includes nonfiction reading selections, comprehension questions, vocabulary practice, and writing prompts
- Authentic activities that bring the concepts to life
- Activities invite children to be creative while using higher-order thinking skills
- 1 Book with Answer Key