Frey Scientific Advanced Compound Microscope with 8 Inch Tablet M17T-BTI1-P
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
The M17 compound microscope series features infinity corrected plan optics, ideal for college laboratories, veterinary and medical applications. Supplied with trinocular head, WiFi camera with bracket, and 8 inch tablet, this research level microscope also incorporates 3W LED illumination and wide field 20mm eyepieces for a very crisp image.
Motic Swift Line’s BTI Series represents the latest in educational technology. Capable of sharing images using its advanced WiFi system, this Android-based tablet includes live image viewing app, MotiConnect. The BTI Series feature high-speed, full resolution imaging technology built into one of our most popular microscopes. Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with your class using WiFi tablets and wireless laptops. Connect up to five devices.
- 8 inch tablet
- LED illumination
- Plan lenses
- Power adapter
- Quick start guide