FOSS Middle School Planetary Science Complete Kit, 2nd Edition, 160 Seat Digital Access
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
Bridging research and practice, Foss Second Edition Middle School Modules engage students and teachers in active investigations (including outdoor experiences and online simulations) that lead to deeper understanding of science and engineering concepts, as well as the natural and designed world. The Planetary Science Complete Kit for Grades 6 to 8 expands on the study of the relationship between Earth, Sun, and the Moon so that students develop a more thorough and historical understanding of the local cosmos, including the organization of the solar system and the reason for the seasons; students will also delve into modern questions surrounding space exploration. Instructionally, the course has been enhanced by the addition of embedded notebooking techniques, recommended homework assignments, and greater support for in-class readings and multimedia activities. This module features 9 hands-on course investigations activities.
- Investigation Guide: this core instructional tool provides educators with the support to help students successfully facilitate the investigations
- Teacher Resources: this book guides teachers in how the elements of FOSS work and provide notebook and assessment masters
- Equipment Kit: specifically designed, durable equipment and materials in FOSS lead to successful investigations for 32 students and 5 class uses
- FOSS Science Resources: a hardcover book that includes student readings that connect students' firsthand experiences to informational text
- FOSS Technology: access for both teachers and students to a one-stop online resource for eBooks, eInvestigations Guides, videos, virtual investigations and tutorials, interactive whiteboard activities, and much more
- Investigations Guide:
- Investigation 1: Where Am I?
- Investigation 2: A Round, Spinning Earth
- Investigation 3: Seasons
- Investigation 4: Phases of the Moon
- Investigation 5: Craters
- Investigation 6: Beyond the Moon
- Investigation 7: The Solar System
- Investigation 8: Space Exploration
- Investigation 9: Orbits and New Worlds
- Teacher Resources
- 32 Science Resource Books for Students
- Nonconsumable Equipment
- Consumable Materials for 5 Class Uses
- 160 Seats of Digital Access for 7 Years