Evan-Moor Smart Start Read and Write, Grade K
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $69 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $69, the shipping and handling charge is $11.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $11.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
DescriptionHelp your student become a reader and writer with Smart Start: Read and Write! Developed by teachers, the colorful activities provide the perfect combination of fun and practice to give your child the foundation needed for academic success. The kindergarten Smart Start: Read and Write workbook helps your student connect letters to beginning and ending sounds, print upper- and lowercase letters, read simple sentences, and practice story comprehension skills. Accelerate your student’s reading progress: 20 easy-to-follow weekly lessons build alphabet awareness and develop reading readiness skills. The activity book is organized into weekly lessons around story themes such as “Bear Cub Cave” and “Pete Sheep.” Activities focus on beginning and ending letter sounds in simple words. Practice important kindergarten skills in Smart Start: Read and Write, such as writing uppercase and lowercase letters and beginning words. identifying beginning and ending sounds, visual discrimination, following directions, fine motor skills, and sequencing. Includes answer key.
- Creative and fun lessons: Keep your child entertained while learning
- Reward stickers: Motivate your child to complete the activities, Audio stories: Provide an option to listen to the audio story with your child
- Alphabet stories: Focus on one or more alphabet characters and include an audio read-aloud option
- Let’s Review! activities: This simple review activity helps you evaluate your child’s understanding of each alphabet letter and beginning sound
- 1 Workbook