Delta Explore Primary Leveled Readers: Plants Collection
Delta Explore Readers are nonfiction student books that build informational literacy skills through science content area reading and engaging photographs while promoting scientific inquiry at the primary grades.Each Delta Explore Reader:
- Covers key standards-based science content
- Contains the same key science content, vocabulary, and photographs
- Highlights a career related to the topic
- Is available in three Lexile levels
In Delta Explore Plants, students find out about the functions of plant parts and explore what a plant needs to grow. Students learn about plant life cycles and methods of reproduction. Students also read about the work of plant scientists.Table of Contents:
- What Is a Plant?
- What Are the Parts of a Plant?
- Plant Life Cycles