Childcraft Preschool Science Experiment Kit, Ages 4 to 8
Item #: 202374
Your lil' scientists will have a blast exploring and experimenting with this one-of-a-kind lab kit.
Free Shipping Eligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
In Stock - Typically Ships Within 2-3 Days
Childcraft's Preschool Science Kit allows kids to explore the scientific concepts of magnets, plants, colors, senses, and magnification while exploring the world around them. Items include bug viewers, root viewers, modeling dough, rain stick, color mixing glasses, color mixing paddles, child-safe magnifying glass, shape set, outside sounds listening game, magnetic wand, magnetic marbles, instant snow, and mirror. Items may be substituted based on availability. Best for ages 4 to 8.
- Comprehensive lab kit covers bug anatomy, outdoor life, textures, mixing glasses, and more to help children have fun exploring basic science concepts
- Each science activity piece can be used for general play, educational class activities, or recreation group projects
- Interactive items in STEM kit provide a hands-on approach to experimentation and retention of science and nature facts
- Themes covered include exploration, investigation, magnification, inquiry, magnets, and more
Science Activity Kit Includes:
- School Smart Modeling Dough, Assorted Colors, 6 Packs (Item 088684)
- Marvel Education Feel and Find Tile Assortment, 44 Pieces (Item 202770)
- Learning Centers ELA/Reading GR. 1-2 Beginning Sounds (Item 1567192)
- Dowling Magnets Wand (Item 274441)
- Toysmith Root View Garden Set (Item 274810)
- School Specialty Magnetic Marbles, Set of 20 (Item 290287)
- Be Amazing Toys Insta Snow, 3-1/2 Ounces (Item 292534)
- Learning Resources Science Color Paddles, Set of 18 (Item 294518)
- Sax Double Sided Portrait Mirror, 8-1/2 x 11 Inches (Item 438881)
- Edushape Rainbowmaker Rainstick (Item 1004603)
- Learning Resources Mixing Glasses, 9 Pieces (Item 1329116)
- Book Science Sleuths Set of 8 (Item 1565950)
- Delta Education Bug Viewer (Item 024-2689)